A market leader focused on bringing innovative and niche insurance solutions to market.
Based on the results of research and the growing need of South Africans to be legally empowered. This product provides individuals with an accessible and affordable legal alternative where none had previously existed.
The Benefits to Policyholders
24 hour legal telephonic advice service, a direct legal consultation service, standard legal contracts service
Occurs when the legal advice given could not resolve the issue at hand. A paralegal team will assist with the necessary phone calls, drafting of letters, e-mails, faxes and possibly sms’s and reviewing of legal documentation; and will intervene to resolve the dispute as quickly as possible
Representation (litigation expenses)
This occurs when the matter could not be resolved by the advice and mediation process and you now need to appear in court. Paralegals will ensure that your case is referred to an expert legal practitioner in your area that specialises in that particular area of the law
This is only a guide. The full terms and conditions are contained in the policy wording.
- Access to a number of professionals with many years of practical experience such as admitted attorneys, call centre operators, IT, recoveries experts and marketers
- Immediate cover after payment of your premium
- Protection that covers you, your spouse (including life partner) and dependent children (under 21, unmarried and unemployed) permanently resident with the main member
- Job related problems eg: unfair dismissal
- Homeowner problems eg: defective building work
- Motor Vehicle problems eg: guarantees or sub-standard repairs
- Consumer related problems
- Criminal charges brought against you or your family
- Insurance related problems eg: non-payment of claims
- Rental disputes
- Tailor-made wording